Sunday, October 23, 2011

Puss in Boots Premiere

Salma Hayek evades me once again. I haven't gotten her autograph since the Vicki Cristina Barcelona premiere and that streak continues. She did sign but she came over and signed while Antonio Banderas was signing and I was unable to move and get her. 
On arrivals the only people who signed were Antonio and Salma so the premiere did not get off to a good start. But once it started it got better. 
Amy Sedaris skipped out and didn't sign anything but then Billy Bob Thornton came out and signed and signed and signed and signed and signed and then signed some more. I haven't seen anything like it in quite some time! He was there so long I even got a picture with him.
Once the movie broke Antonio came over and signed again but I was out of him but we finally did get Melanie Griffith to come over and I managed to get both of my photos done. 
Then Zach Galifianakis came out and to the surprise of almost everyone he came over and signed. He has been very hard to get lately so this was a pleasant surprise.


















No comments:

Post a Comment