Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pacman! Pacman! Pacman!

Went to try for Manny Pacquiao yesterday and was expecting the worst and hoping for the best and the latter came true! A couple years ago it was much easier to obtain a Manny autograph than it is now as he has stopped signing autographs like he used to. But on this Saturday in Hollywood he signed and signed and I got 2 gloves done, 2 photos done and a tshirt. I am going to savor this day as it may have just been a blip on the radar as Manny has been real tough for quite a while now. I also got a glove signed by Freddy Roach and got a picture with him. Luckily I already had a picture with Manny from a couple years ago as it would have been tough to get one with him this day. I included the pic with him from couple years ago here.












No comments:

Post a Comment