Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kenny Freaking Wormald!!!

I went to the Footloose after party to try and get Kenny's autograph and waited til 2am and then he snuck out! So last night I go to try again as he is taping a talk show appearance in Hollywood and once again he skips out and doesn't sign! This I have to admit made me very mad. So I did what anyone would of done and took to Twitter! I started by saying thanks for nothing and hope your movie does as well as us fans and then finished with who does he think he is - Zac Efron?! What happened next? Kenny responded to me! He said sorry as he had to leave to rush to Dancing With The Stars and would get me next time. I then told him I'm sorry and was just venting and he said no problem! So I started off very mad and ended the night laughing so thank you Kenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment