Friday, August 16, 2013

Lauren Lapkus of Orange is The New Black! Autographs! Photos!

There aren't that many shows on TV that I love watching. Breaking Bad, The Newsroom and Real Time With Bill Maher are probably the only one's I HAVE to see when they first air. I do watch SOA, The Walking Dead and Big Brother but if I get a little behind its no big deal. However, NETFLIX now has 2 shows that are simply must see TV for me. One is House of Cards and the other is Orange is The New Black. If you haven't seen either and you have Netflix, get to it! If you don't have Netflix, pay the $7.99 a month you cheap ass and watch them! They are 2 of the finest shows on TV! Ok, I'm done with my infomercial and now on to the graphs!

Lauren was out last month and I was SUPER EXCITED (yes, super excited to get her!) and be able to start my cast shots! She was really nice and I kept telling her how much I loved the show and she kept agreeing with me! Cant wait for the second season!





No comments:

Post a Comment