Monday, March 3, 2014

Gus Fring AKA Giancarlo Esposito of Breaking Bad! Autographs! Photos!

Considering Breaking Bad is one of my all time favorite TV shows, I never miss a chance (when I can help it!) to go for someone from the cast, especially when its Gus! Other than Walter White, he was my favorite character. To top it off, Giancarlo is so nice an was again on this day! I got everything signed by him!


I now have Giancarlo Esposito, Robert Forster, Dean Norris and Aaron Paul on this.


I now have Giancarlo Esposito, Jere Burns and Dean Norris on this.


I now have Giancarlo Esposito, Jere Burns and Dean Norris on this.


I now have Giancarlo Esposito, Dean Norris, Danny Trejo, Aaron Paul, RJ Mitte, Jonathan Banks, Vince Gilligan, Steven Bauer, Bob Oedenkirk and Robert Forster on this.




No comments:

Post a Comment