Friday, May 31, 2013

Zoe Bell of Death Proof and Django Unchained! Autographs! Photos!

The other day I got a very nice surprise! I was out graphing and Zoe showed up when I had no idea she would be there. I went and pulled my photos and waited for her to come out and when she did she came right on over and signed. I had a bunch of photos for her and a friend of mine helped me and I was able to get all of them signed by her.


This now has Rosario Dawson and Zoe on it.


When she saw this one she was like, look! Its my ass!


Just need Tracie Thoms to complete!





This now has Edgar Wright, Will Arnett, Jeff Fahey, Eli Roth, Robert Rodriguez, Zoe Bell, Vanessa Ferlito, Jason Isaacs and Danny Trejo on it.


I now have Christoph Waltz, Robert Carradine, Walton Goggins, Zoe Bell, Jamie Foxx, Don Johnson, Quentin Tarantino and Kerry Washington on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment