Monday, April 21, 2014

Quentin Tarantino's Live Script Read of The Hateful Eight! Autographs! Photos!

For me, being the huge fan of QT that I am, this was a dream come true! I got to watch my favorite Director of all-time direct a live read of his newest script, with his hand picked actors and actresses, including Amber Tamblyn, Walton Goggins, Samuel L Jackson, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Kurt Russell, Dana Gourier, Zoe Bell, James Remar, James Parks and Denis Menochet, and all in all it was as great night as I could of had and in fact me and a buddy were there til 3 in the morning waiting to get some of these people! Thank you Quentin for an absolutely great night!








I just need Jamie Foxx to complete!


I just need James Russo to complete!





Complete!


Complete!


Complete!


Complete!


I now have Edgar Wright, Rosario Dawson, Will Arnett, Simon Pegg, Jeff Fahey, Nicholas Cage, Robert Rodriguez, Kurt Russell, Vanessa Ferlito, Jason Isaacs, Jay Hernandez, Eli Roth, Zoe Bell and Nick Frost on this!


No comments:

Post a Comment