Sunday, April 20, 2014

Big Daddy AKA Don Johnson of Django Unchained! Autographs! Photos!

I have been working on a cast shot of Django Unchained which is rather ambitious considering who all is pictured but since I'm obsessed with getting anything and everything signed from Quentin's movies I put myself through this kind of torture! And when it comes to getting Don Johnson's autograph it can be torture! The other day I got word he was going to be out and I went for him, I was the only one there and I literally had to beg him to sign it! He ended up signing it but I must admit I begged! Now on to the next bit of torture which will be trying to get Samuel L Jackson to sign!


I now have Don, Walton Goggins, Kerry Washington, Jonah Hill and Quentin Tarantino on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment