Monday, July 14, 2014

Omar Dorsey of Django Unchained! Autographs! Photos!

I've gotten Omar's autograph before, hell I even made a special trip for him before, but as always I can use more so when he was out recently promoting Ray Donovan I was able to get him again and add him to a bunch of cast shots and to some scripts I just started.


I have Omar, Zoe Bell, Walton Goggins and Kerry Washington on this.


I have Omar, Robert Carradine, Kerry Washington, Walton Goggins, Zoe Bell and James Remar on this.


I have Omar, Kerry Washington and Zoe Bell on this.


I have Omar, Jonah Hill, Walton Goggins, Kerry Washington, RZA, James Remar and Robert Carradine on this.


I have Omar and Kerry Washington on this.


I have Omar, Quentin Tarantino, Walton Goggins, Robert Carradine, Kerry Washington, Jonah Hill and Harvey Weinstein on this.





No comments:

Post a Comment